Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fun Times



Could I be facing a mid life crisis at 31? Sometimes it darn well does feel like it. I say this mostly tongue in cheek but on days when everything is overwhelming, cloudy and the end is nowhere in sight it can certainly seem this way.

Life however holds unlimited amount of hope and I am seeing these in small but significant ways. These days there is a lot of possibility in the air. It's exciting! I am making a lot of changes and working towards my future and while the unknown can be a little scary, I have stopped fearing change :)

For a long time I was stuck in a rut and going through the motions letting life come at me and guide my course. Now I am taking charge and making my own plans that are not based upon anyone else or any different circumstances.

It's also a fun time. I am getting out, having fun ...Making new friends and exploring new places. I got rid of a futon that I had for years the other day and opening up my space has also opened up my head. Funny how something small like that can make a big difference :)

Have a wonderful day and wonderful weekend. I will be at the Asian Celebration and I would love to have you come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment