Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Asian Celebration!

I am excited to be part of another year of the Asian Celebration here in Lane County. I emcee the annual event every year and LOVE the great food and friends I meet along the way.



This year the theme is "Nurturing Traditions"

I just shot my promo for it and will post it soon but, I hope that you will join me February 19th and 20th at the Lane Events Center in Eugene. Admission is four dollars.

Enjoy a colorful cultural festival February 19 & 20, 2011 featuring more than a dozen Asian heritages through non-stop performances, food booths, Asian marketplace; cooking, crafts, and martial arts demonstrations; a fine arts exhibit; children's activity room, game room, and so much more! Hours: Saturday 10 am-7pm; Sunday 10 am-6pm. Admission is $4, free for ages 12 and under.

No comments:

Post a Comment