Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Bliss

Who doesn't wait for the weekend and rightly so, it's a time to relax, rejuvenate and recharge those batteries! I had a great one this time around. Friday night I got to spend time with good friends and went to a lovely local winery on Saturday. Today was my favorite day of all though, I got the chance to relax and go to one of my favorite places, the Eugene public library! I also cleaned my apartment from top to bottom-it's completely sparkling now. I even scrubbed down the cupboards in the kitchen. It feels so good to be in a clean and organized place. I am also sharing some pictures that were taken of me last week at work by my former intern Ryan. He brought in his state of the art camera and snapped these shots.

Here is just one of my sitting at the news desk!



Laughing up a storm



Before the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment