Monday, January 3, 2011

2011-Bring it ON!



It's 2011 and it's hard to believe. A year can seem so long and so short at the same time. Everyone always jumps on the resolution bandwagon when the new year hits but, few of us take the time to analyze what we really want. What are you looking for? What dreams do you have and more importantly what would you feel inside if you already had what you wanted?

Tonight on Fox News @ 10, I plan to share some of my goals for this year and they include but, are not limited to:

Curb the carbs--eat healthier
Organization--a clutter free life
Learn to play the guitar--have ALWAYS wanted to do this
Pay it forward, random acts of kindness---bringing about good to those around me

In my life I am faced with a decision that could bring me immense happiness but fear is holding me back from many things. How do you face those fears? One thing is certain--the decision we make determine the lives we lead. Make sure those decisions are good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment