Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Healthy Eating



So it's day two of my healthy eating plan and I must say in only 48 hours I already feel much different than I felt just two days ago. I have more energy today than I normally have for a weekday and it feels great. This morning I scrambled up three cage-free organic eggs and paired them with two slices of multi-grain 40 calorie toast. I may have added a little bit too much salt but, the end result was delicious and kept me going till about 3PM where I had a bowl full of broccoli and couliflower for lunch. Dinner tonight will be more black beans and more veggies. It's delicious and I am looking forward to meals more than I have ever before! Carbs while not ALL bad really do weigh a person down and can spike blood sugar levels out of control. I recommend starting this program if you want more energy throughout the day and also to lose weight or kick start a weight loss program. This weekend will be tough but, I am already planning out my meals including black bean tortillas and maybe some homemade soup!

One thing is for sure it's time to start eating healthy. I have spent far too long eating complete and total crap! :)

Healthy eating in 2011--bring it ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment