Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Small Voice



Where you are right now .. It's exactly where you're meant to be. Trust the process.

Oh how true is this saying? But, how many of us actually believe it. It's so so hard when are in the thick of things to see that perhaps it is best for you. That God is showing you a lesson or making you stronger or paving the way for something bigger and better to come into your life. I see this now as truer than ever. Have you ever taken time to listen to that small still voice inside of you. The one that when you ask a question comes bubbling to the surface but we shove aside?

Call it what you will, intuition, Gods voice or something but if we listened to it more it would guide us and teach us.

It's up to you to listen..About a week ago I asked God for a sign about a decision I was grappling with and now I have it. Though the sign may be painful it's a sign you are on the right path in life. For those of you who feel as though you cannot ask the Universe for what you want, I urge you to try it. Every single time I have--the answer has presented itself in one form or the other.

Ask and it's given. As hokey as it sounds it has come true over and over again in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I have great faith that good things are coming your way. Can't wait to hear about them.

    ReplyDelete