Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Skype!




Skype! Where have you been my entire life!

A friend of mine suggested I use it and after a simple download, I was ready to go. The instructions are very simple and it's quite user friendly. I was able to add a friend in Denver and my family as well. I was a little concerned as to how the quality would be but, it's amazing! I can talk in my normal voice and don't have to yell and it was no problem.

I was so excited to skype with my family. The whole family got together and we talked for about an hour. I was able to show them my apartment, pictures and even some new clothes that I recently bought. I Love SKYPE! I cannot believe I didn't know about it or experiment with it before--it has literally changed my life and for a news orphan who is far away from everyone she loves, it is a true miracle! And to top things off it's FREE...! Whoo hoo...find of the YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. Lol @ news orphan! I'm glad you got a chance to catch up with your family. That's wonderful. Yayyyy. Miss you so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For realz I LOVE Skype. It has kept my marriage going. xo

    ReplyDelete