Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Back




A couple of months ago I decided to stop blogging. I am not sure if it was the fact that I thought nobody was reading, or that I just felt like I was putting myself out there too much or what but I simply stopped.

I didn't think too much of it until I got a tweet from a viewer who asked me why I wasn't blogging anymore. It gave me pause. I honestly didn't think anyone was really reading it. He went on to say that everyone he knows reads it. Wow. Of course this could consist of just a couple of people but I have to remember why I started in the first place which was to find a way to share my life with others.

I suppose being a public figure I feel at times I am bordering on "too personal" when it comes to what I write about but then again when I think about it, the things I share come straight from my heart and I have received positive feedback from many of my inspirational blog entries. I think I will keep it up for now and see what happens.

Happy Reading and I am back.

3 comments: