Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Love My Friends!

Coming back from Minnesota had a bit of sweetness in it though. I was greeted at the airport by my friend Kari and a big huge "Welcome Back" bouquet! It took the edge off of missing my family and made me smile.

When I got back to my apartment, I saw that Katie had left it sparkling clean as well! SHE also left me a dozen yellow roses to greet me. I felt blessed that is UNTIL I got to work.

LOVELY FLOWERS FOR ME


Katie is the biggest prankster I know and just look at what she did to my desk! I cannot believe she spent all that time just wrapping things ..it must have taken her hours! It was maddening but made me laugh! Oh friends...you never cease to amaze me!

MY DESK WAS SARAN WRAPPED!


EVEN THE COFFEE MUGS WERE VICTIMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment