Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Change

It's been a very long time since I have posted but I wanted to give everyone a quick update. I am finally settling here in the Cedar Valley and starting to feel more comfortable by the day. It's been a hectic few months with many emotions and changes in life. Though I miss Eugene daily, at the end of the day I know that I made the right decision for me both personally and professionally. I am proud of myself for taking this big step --one that feels like it will lead me to many new adventures in my life. I have faith this step will bring me something very exciting not just professionally. I plan to keep you all posted.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a fine job and seem to be working well with Jeff. You're a very engaging and energetic personality, something necessary for successful morning TV or radio. Welcome and good luck.

    ReplyDelete