Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Comfort




Working at Channel 7 feels more comfortable everyday. Today I planned a wonderful surprise lunch for our morning show producer Ellen. It was so nice to have several people from the station show up and wish her a great birthday. Things have changed so much in the last few months. I went from complete stress and sadness from leaving Eugene to finally starting to settle down and make friends here. It's a very good feeling. Tomorrow after the show I am going to head down to the Twin Cities to spend my birthday with my family. We are having a little get together at my house with some of my closest friends. It doesn't get much better than that. Now I have a job I love and am close to my family. I still miss Eugene a lot but things are starting to look a lot more hopeful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment