Sunday, December 4, 2011

Birthday Time!




Sometimes it's the simplest of moments that is defining.

For me last night for my birthday dinner sitting at the table surrounded by the people
who love me most it came to me.

After months of confusion, uncertainty and a deep nagging feeling that perhaps I had made the wrong move leaving the comfort of Eugene, it all came to me that this was it.

Being able to spend a birthday close to home and be with the people who I love the most I suddenly knew that my decision was the right one. Sure I had many wonderful birthdays in Eugene and I will always cherish those memories ...but what was missing was family and now I have it.

Once the thought came to me it was easy to know what to wish for when blowing out my birthday candles...and that is exactly what I did..

No comments:

Post a Comment