Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hurray for SHAN!



So I have never been much of a cook! Ok, I take that back..I can usually whip something up but, only if I have time and lately it seems like I have none of it. One thing that helps me out! SHAN MASALA.! Experienced cooks like my mom may scorn it but I add it to everything. You can get different SHAN Masala boxes for different dishes. One flavors chicken, another for biryani, there is even a SHAN Masala if you just want to flavor your eggs ! I add it to Spaghetti Sauce, Ground Beef, Rice, you name it! It has all the spices you need in one convenient box. And there is no chance I would ever run out because everytime my mom comes to visit she loads me up on another 30 boxes! Shan Masala can be found at most Indian stores and you can usually find it on a special sale!
As a matter of fact, I just had leftover Spaghetti Sauce flavored with Shan Masala just now! YUMM


No comments:

Post a Comment