Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eugene Celebration

WHAT FUN!

What a fun fun weekend I had! I went out to the Eugene Celebration to enjoy what some call "Eugene's Biggest Party" This was the first year I decided to venture out and I'm so glad I did. Picture it, hundreds of people, dancing on the streets, amazing smells and tastes from food vendors, 3 huge stages with various music. It was a total blast! So much fun that my friend Lindsay and I went two nights in a row. The second night we rocked it out to this amazing Reggae band followed by "Gift of Gab" performance at the McDonald Theatre. We met up with some friends and had the time of our lives.

Eugene is the only place I have lived where you can do whatever you want and nobody seems to care. I Love the relaxed vibe of this city. Check out some of the costumes people wore to the Celebration! It Certainly was a good time.



2 comments:

  1. LOVE the band! Looks like you had a blast and I agree, Eugene is such a chill city - almost anything goes!

    ReplyDelete