Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in Eugene, 2009

It's Christmas!!!!!



Cannot believe another year has gone by so quickly! This Christmas has been so wonderful. I got amazing presents and had a wonderful time cooking yummy fattening meals and sitting by the tree.

This is the first year I actually got a tree and decorated it. It was so fun sipping on hot chocolate and listening to Holiday music while decorating it. I will be sad when it's time to take it down.



I got more than I ever expected for Christmas. MAC makeup brushes, (I Love MAC), MAC giftset, a DUCKS shirt, socks and a beautiful warm sweater. And even though I am working this Christmas, it's fun to be around my co-workers who are all in the Holiday spirit!



What's even better is that tomorrow I take a flight to Minnesota! I will be there for a week and I am so excited to see my family and friends!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Holidays! I am super jealous you got to go home. But eh I will be home soon enough. I bet your airport experience was a blast because you took my advice and got there early to look like a famous jet setter. (no one has to know the truth!) LOL. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pressies. I am jealous too.

    ReplyDelete