Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Water Fast Day 2! I WANT FOOD!



Last night was hard. Okay very very hard.

I am used to snacking or having at least a glass of wine before going to bed usually and not being able to have anything was a challenge.

The WORST part of it however was when I was actually in bed. I could not sleep at all. I kept thinking about food. It's amazing how much you miss it when you cannot have it. If anything it makes me realize how lucky we are that we have the money and resources to eat whatever we want when we want to. I was having the craziest cravings. I wanted Mac and Cheese BAD. Like cheesy Mac and Cheese topped with Sriracha. Then it morphed to a juicy Cheeseburger with Jalepenos and a side of fries. See here I go again! Food Food Food!
That must be how pregnancy feels. Constant Cravings! My stomach also kept rumbling all night.

When I finally went to sleep it was all about the dreams. I'm pretty sure I dreamed of a mashed potato monster that I ended up eating. :)
Also I could NOT get out of bed this morning. I felt like I had been drugged. My body would not and could not contemplate getting out of bed. I probably could have slept for half the day if I didn't have to come to work.

So here we are at Day 2 and right now things are not bad. Woke up this morning and didn't really crave much of anything. I had a glass of water with Apple Cider Vinegar and then went for coffee (I had green tea) with a friend.

Now we are halfway through the day and I feel okay. A little spacy, YES ..a little light-headed YES but, overall feeling okay.

Amazing how much of our lives revolve around food! My friend wants to take me the The Eugene Country Club for lunch on Thursday. How can I say no to that? I must be strong though....willpower!

2 comments:

  1. Yumm that burger looks so good. I'm glad you didnt make it chicken. You are amazing Bells. I have to say you are beautiful the way you are, and definitely do not need a diet. But I am doing this with you. I will not let you suffer alone. I am 3 hours away from day two. The no pop is going to be the hardest. Love ya Jinglebutt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jings, I refuse to have you do this with me! You are so sweet but, honestly I would not wish this on anyone! No bellz...NO NO NO

    ReplyDelete