Monday, November 8, 2010

Work and Life

Not many people can say that they love what they do. I am very fortunate to love my job. I have always dreamed of being a television Newsanchor and I feel so blessed to have reached my goal. Everyday is a new challenge and I get to put a show together that I feel a lot of pride in. Not only that but, I work with the most amazing group of journalists who are like family in a lot of ways. You do not get into television (at least initially) to be rich, have a normal schedule or have a stress free life but, the rewards you reap are several. Life these days is strange, lots of changes and lots of new experiences but, when I lay my head down to go to sleep, I have a sense of calm. I have achieved what I most wanted out of life. Here are some pictures on the job:

11pm Anchor, Lauren Allison and I at work


Can you spot the creepshark?


1 comment:

  1. I know I can't say I love what I do. I'm so glad you do! That's awesome!! Yay! Twitter me @ Flipme.com for Hamburger flipper.

    ReplyDelete