Monday, November 22, 2010

Out of Body Experience?



Last night I had a very surreal out of body experience that I wanted to share before the details become fuzzy. I think just the fact that my brain remembers every single detail of the event shows me that something strange did indeed occur last night. I had just fallen into a deep sleep after reading a very inspiring book, called "The Law of Attraction in Action". I read a couple of chapters and was channeling positivity and the teachings into my thoughts as I was laying there. At one point, I put the book down and stared up at the ceiling. I asked myself, "what would I want if I could have anything in the world". What if the world was my catalogue and I could choose anything I wanted and bring it to me through my thoughts and actions-what would I choose.

I lay there and really tried to focus. More than material possessions, I found myself greatly wanting certain feelings. I imagined a situation where I felt complete and whole and strong and completely loved. I felt a certain peace come over me and a couple of minutes later I drifted off to sleep.

It was about 3AM when the strange incident occurred. I "woke up" and felt myself in a float like state. I knew I was in my room, I knew that I was awake but at the same time a heavyness had decended on me where I was helpless against the movements of my body. I felt myself sit up in bed, and the cover removed from my body. I slowly drifted down toward the end of the bed and put my hands above my head, as I did a strong force pulled my arms in front of me and over so that I now rested in a hunched over position. I then woke up in my normal position laying in bed but, strangely awake. It really didn't feel like a dream and I had been awake and aware of what was going on the entire time. It happened again a couple of hours later, this time I was walking down the hallway outside of my bedroom...I remember feeling heavy and weighed down but, being completely aware of what was happening. When I "woke up" in my original position in bed, I remember feeling beyond frightened and wished I wasn't alone but, I also had a clarity and peace of mind about the whole thing. I am not sure what exactly happened last night but, it made me feel very small in the realm of the Universe and the mysteries that we face.

I have learned a great deal about myself these last couple of months. I have learned how vulnerable and emotionally fragile I am when it comes to love and emotions but, also how very strong I can be and how I can persevere. Last night's mystery was just another building block on my roadmap of life. A roadmap that will lead me to everything I desire

1 comment:

  1. That is so fascinating. I've always wondered what I would do if it happened to me. If it happens again, see if you can move around, up and down, by thought or force of will. It sounds like you should be able to pass through solid objects in that state. Try to fly.

    You must be at an important point in your life. It sounds like you are at some sort of focal point, with forces converging around you. Be strong and be brave and you'll be fine. I can't decide if I'm envious or not. Although I'd like to fly, it sounds like that kind of adventure is best suited for youngsters like you.

    Hang in there. I suspect that all this means that something good is about to happen to you.

    Although if you see any aliens, start sleeping with your hand duct taped to a shotgun.

    Take care of yourself, Ms. N.

    p.s. Thanks for being honest enough and brave enough to put this down in black and white. I have a feeling that it's important for the rest of us to know about this.

    ReplyDelete