Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inner Light



You know what happens when you let go and let the Universe guide you? Pure magic. I have let go, completely surrendered and yet I have also realized that I alone am in charge of this destiny. Nobody else. I think, I have thought and those thoughts are already leading me to amazing things.

It's Christmastime but, that alone is not what is causing this magic in my heart. I think I finally "get it". I finally understand what the real key is to unlocking my happiness and it doesn't involve a single person on this earth. As soon as I started turning inward (and trust me, this has been literally a very recent event), all my dreams started coming to me. I feel happier than I have felt in a very long time. It's this belief I have that everything is somehow going to magically work out. This process was not an easy one and it's a never ending one. I do urge you today though to figure out what it is you are grateful for, what makes you smile and do those things NOW.

Trim people out of your life that bring you down. Anyone who doesn't support your dreams is not someone you should have around you. Only let people in who bring you light and support. I can guarantee you wont find many....in this world but, even if you have just one..it's better than having a million energy suckers.

My hope for everyone..is Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment