Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Notes from the Universe...

I sat next to a very interesting man on a recent trip back to Eugene from Los Angeles. We started off talking about the usual mundane things..but, eventually our topics got much deeper and we started talking about our mutual psychology background. I asked him if he had ever heard about the Law of Attraction ..he had not. I proceeded to give him an in-depth explanation about the law and how to apply it to his own life. (It's my favorite topic of the moment!) One person who has deeply impacted my life is author, Mike Dooley. His notes from the Universe inspire and enlighten me every single day. I highly recommend him to all my friends including my seat mate on the plane. They can change your life and they are completely FREE. Here are just a few that I have saved.

It's the "things" you love most, Natasha, the "things" that are dearest to you, that you often allow to define who you are.
Which explains the sometimes insufferable pain caused by their loss.
A wholly avoidable pain.
Ahhh... so hey, now you know.
The Universe



Be at peace, dear Natasha, rest easy, relax, coast and luxuriate to any degree that you can allow yourself, for the day will inevitably arrive when you'll understand all the "reasons" that now elude you, bless the darkness that now seems to separate you, and celebrate the ancient choices that once made you. Just as we do.
Trust me,
The Universe



Have you noticed, Natasha, that sadness in your life has never, ever, not even once, lasted?
It's impossible.
Whoohoooooo!
The Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment