Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rejection is a Nudge in the RIGHT direction!

Rejection is a nudge in the right direction.

Have you ever thought about it that way? I know I never did. For a long time I took rejection as a sign that I wasn't good enough, pretty enough, worthy enough. I saw it as a reflection of my flaws instead of what it really was, a chance for me to move in the right direction! Perhaps I should be moving smoothly in the direction the Universe is trying to guide me and not resist so much. Over the past three months I have become my own scholar. Learning about myself has brought upon so much contentment and inner strength. I now know that I am shifting and being moved into different areas of my life through what the Universe thinks is best for me. I see signs everywhere and I listen to them with all of my heart. I talk often and openly about this to one of my greatest confidants and my heart is starting to shine again. I am starting to feel as though my life is meant to be incredible and day by day I am getting there. It's pure bliss.!
Listen to your signs...the Universe is speaking to you.!

On another note I had a wonderful time at an "Ugly Holiday Sweater party" this weekend...I didn't really have an ugly sweater but, I went anyways and had a blast being with friends and laughing and joking around. Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment