Monday, October 11, 2010

Bittergirls!



I'm reading a book right now that makes me laugh!~ It's called Bittergirls and it's co-authored by three women. I bought it about 3 years ago from Goodwill and shoved it in a bookcase where it gathered dust. On a whim while cleaning the other day I pulled it out and read the first page. I couldn't believe how funny it was! It's bascially about break ups and how to get through em. Even though it's not my situation it's still such a fun and funny read, that anyone can get a kick out of it. I would highly recommend consulting the Bittergirls for anyone who is going through a tough time ...or just needs a good laugh..The bittergirls will be there for you every step of the way!

4 comments:

  1. Bitter is the new black? I need to check out this book haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hilarious ...I cannot stop laughing..completely witty writing.

    ReplyDelete