Monday, October 18, 2010

Lovely Quotes off Twitter

I think my blog is becoming that random hodge podge place where I can collect bits of wisdom and things that I Love and want to reflect on later. If you happen to stumble upon it, I hope you can leave feeling a little better from what you read ...

"And think not you can Direct the course of love, For love, If it finds you worthy, Directs your course." -Kahlil Gibran

A man doesn't love a woman because she's beautiful, a woman is beautiful because she's loved.

If letting go was that easy, love would be easy and heartbreaks wouldn't exist.

What is important is not what happens to us, but how we respond to what happens to us." - Jean-Paul Sartre

"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." -Leo Tolstoy

When you feel small and weak, remind yourself that you are a child of the universe who is connected to the infinite source. --Deepak Chopra

Love me without restriction. Trust me without wondering. Want me without demand. Accept me how I am. -Jo Masterson

No comments:

Post a Comment