Sunday, October 31, 2010

Humbled and Blessed...



What a fun and overwhelming weekend! I am humbled and very very blessed to have won the "Best TV Personality" Award by the Eugene Weekly for 2010-2011. I feel especially humbled to have been in the running with the talented Brandi Smith and Marc Mullins who have been in the business far longer than I have. I went to the award ceremony with my co-anchor and one of my best friends Seth Wayne! He is always there to support me and lift me up in life.We started off the night by going out for Sushi at Sushi Ya in downtown...




I'm lucky to have him in my life as a good friend. The ceremony was at the Wow Hall and it was fun to see all the people that turned out. Several awards were given out and when it was my turn I was so surprised when they called my name that I almost didn't get out of my seat! It's humbling for sure..! I have so many people in my life that love and care for me..God is good..and so is life!

2 comments: