Wednesday, August 11, 2010



Change is inevitable. Whether it be work related, life related, relationship related or any aspect of anything in life, change must be expected.

In the television business it seems change happens a lot more than other jobs. People come, you get close to them, they become like a second family to you and then they leave. Bigger markets and bigger dreams. It is the way the world works but, it does not make the process any easier. In just the past couple of months alone so many people have left KVAL and moved to different cities whether they stayed in the business or not. I have kept in touch with many of them however, it is still a completely different relationship when someone moves away. Change is something we must all deal with but it is so easy to get comfortable in a good or even sometimes bad situation. I guess the person who really strives and reaches his or her goals has realized and embraced change as a part of life. Things are constantly evolving and it's the way the world works. People die, relationships end, a new one begins and Winter turns to Summer.
Change can be a wonderful thing if we truly embrace all it has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. I like the picture associated with this post. lol.
    Change is good. It's a fact of life! Have you read "Who moved my cheese?"
    PS. - I am still here! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is good, but also scary. I find myself missing so many of my Oregon friends and coworkers. I love you all so much, and there can never be another Natasha anywhere in the world. Change or not, we have to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete