Monday, August 9, 2010

Running!




Wow I am terrible. I have not posted in such a long time that it's almost embarrasing. Okay going to start fresh on this Monday, which by the way can you believe it's Monday. The weekend went way too fast. One thing I did do that I am proud of besides all the lazyness is went for a one mile run yesterday. It felt great. Now if I could only run every single day I am sure I would lose all the weight I wanted. It's so hard to get motivated though! I have been reading articles in "Runners World" magazine and it's incredible what some of these people have done! If people who have prosthetic legs can run marathons then what excuse do I have?

My jaunt was around Island Park in Springfield. It was great to see all the people out biking and running. I read once that it takes 28 days to make something a habit so I am hoping if I can get out and start running every single day within a month I will be ready to go! Wish me luck!

1 comment: