Friday, August 27, 2010

Dinner Impossible



Dinner tonight consists of plain old pasta noodles (can't beat the price or the convenience) and 2 tablespoons of Classico Alfredo sauce topped with a hearty amount of Tapatio. If that sounds strange to you it's probably because I am fresh out of ideas for simple meals to bring to work. I want to eat healthy but when you have an empty fridge and an empty brain trying to come up with ideas that is hard. For awhile I was bringing rice and black beans to work every single day. I varied it a bit by buying a huge bottle of Yumm Sauce to drizzle over! Delicious! But with the daily serving of Yumm I could feel my waistline expanding ever so slowly but surely. I have tried making stir frys but, no matter what sauce I get to go with it the veggies turn out soggy and the whole thing just doesn't appeal. My old staple item is usually a can of soup. It's quick and convenient and fills the belly but, I need dinner ideas! I'm completely at a loss of what to bring to work everyday and each morning I wonder about it. Hmmmm suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment