Friday, September 10, 2010

Coincidence or Something Much Much More?



I am learning. I am learning a lot. People talk about awakenings all the time. They talk a lot about that one moment that defines everything. No, I have not reached that moment. There has been no lightbulb that went off, no instant realization that everything suddenly makes sense. No...it's nothing like that. But something has changed. I suddenly understand the power that is within me.

I may have looked at someone in my shoes a couple of years ago and thought they were hokey or that they were too "out there" for me. It's really nothing major. I just have some new hope in my heart. I am starting to understand how much we create our own reality. And it's really like the world is responding to my new understanding. Just in the last couple of days some minor things have happened that in the past I would have never even given a second thought to, now they seem to reinforce my new belief in things. Today while I was sitting with friends having lunch I instantly thought about an old friend of mine and for some reason I remembered a particular shirt that she would wear. It was blue with white stripes, nothing too unusual but lo and behold as soon as I had the thought if not mere moments later, I look up and see our waitress wearing the exact same shirt.
Coincidence? maybe.

But what about the television program I was watching today about Lottery winners. I suddenly thought to myself, "wow if someone was single and they won the lottery it would be so hard to figure out if someone wanted me for my money or not." I went on to think "If I was in that situation I would not tell anyone that I had so much money in the bank and only tell them after they proved they loved me for me..and not my money"...the very next story was about just that. A lottery winner who chose not to tell his significant other that he had so much money in the bank.
Coincidence? Maybe.



But what about yesterday when I knew for a fact that the words out of a producer at works mouth were going to surely without question be the words "Islamic Conspiracy"?
These things happen all the time. Songs on the radio....a friend who you have not spoken to in ages who calls you on the phone..out of the blue.
How do YOU explain them.

I used to explain them as coincidence. Now...I'm not so sure.
Now I think it's all the reality that we create. Every single thought has a wavelength..has energy...sends out a signal to the Universe...
Just imagine what you can create..if you really learn to channel your thoughts into what you really really want out of life.

Just imagine.
Just imagine.

2 comments:

  1. I love this train of thought and thank you for reminding me of a similar instance that stands out for me. In 5th grade my class did an Alice in Wonderland play that was recorded on BETA! A friend of mine had a copy of it but I never got one. Over the years we kept in touch and regularly talked about transferring the BETA tape to VHS (before DVDs were so prevalent). About 8 years ago (17 some years after that performance) my friend and I didn't talk much anymore but exchanged occasional emails. I got to thinking about it one day and decided to email her and ask what ever happened to that tape. I literally hit send and the doorbell rang, it was the mailman with a delivery from my friend... a copy of the play from 5th grade! The universe was very much in our favor that day! If only every email were answered that quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...that is amazing MARIA! wow..what a true showing of the power of our thoughts. I am so excited about all of this stuff..and YOU were the one who started this journey for me!

    ReplyDelete