Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Side Gig



I have been thinking a lot lately about a side business of some sort. I think it would be a fun way to earn some extra money while also doing something fun. I have several ideas but, they are present certain challenges.

1. Ebay Business --sounds fun but, there are a MILLION ebay businesses out there. How do people make them work? What sets one apart from the other? What items really sell and what ones are a dime a dozen. Plus you have to list several items and many times the item closes without a single bid.

2. Writing--if I could write for a living I think I would be set. Several magazines look for freelance writers. This would be a good way to hone in on my love for writing while also earning some extra money. I wonder how long the articles have to be?

3. Coaching--After meeting an inspirational life coach the other day I am very very interested in taking the classes and starting something of my own. I did some research and while the classes are pricey they are also fun! And this would be a great way to help others while also learning about new things myself.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment