Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Running and Pain



I refuse to look at anything anymore as a setback but, this is a minor bump in the road. I may have injured myself during running and have not been able to run for the last two days. I first noticed it yesterday morning. I laced up my shoes, got on my workout gear and headed out the door...a few steps into it however I noticed a very prominent pain in my stomach area just below my belly button.

Figuring it would go away, I just kept going but, found that after a few more steps I couldn't go any further. I managed to walk a couple of blocks but, was pretty disappointed in my inability to run. Today I did the same thing and found the pain to still be present. I'm not quite sure what it could be ..I may have pulled a muscle or simply overexerted myself ...But, it does take away from something I Love to do. I will try again tomorrow and hope the pain will be gone by then. It's strange because it only happens when I run..the rest of the time it's not even noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment