Thursday, September 30, 2010

Running and Veggies

I got in a great run today. A really fantastic, get your blood pumping, sweat dripping feel so good you want to scream run. It felt amazing! I went further than I ever have and when I got home and collapsed on the couch ..I felt completely accomplished. Running is starting to really become a part of my life. I am proud of myself for making it a habit and getting out every morning even though some mornings I don't even feel like it.



Running gives me time to think and time to clear my head. As the blood rushes through me I feel like nothing is impossible and worry leaves my mind. I could almost go twice a day..if I had the time.

I am also loving these STEAMER bags of vegetables. They go great with running because they are low in calories but, high in fiber and very filling. An entire bag in just around 100 calories..top it with salt and Tapatio and you are set! If I continue the running and the eating healthy..I can see myself reaching my goal weight, maybe even faster than I have set the date for!

No comments:

Post a Comment